I am thrilled to announce that I am working with Eckhaus Fleet, that has created a partnership with Mitsubishi to sell the i MiEV nationwide to fleets. What this means is that the i MiEV is available to commercial fleets across the United States – all you need to do is get in touch with me to order now! 90 day deliveries.
For pricing information, or a demonstration:
IT QUICKLY MEETS YOUR FLEET NEEDS.
AND QUIETLY EXCEEDS YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
To a Fleet Manager, the only question is, “How will this car help me meet my fleet needs?”
The 100% electric Mitsubishi i combines performance with a compact carbon footprint, plus a roomy interior for four adults and a range of 62 miles* from its advanced lithium-ion battery pack. Put all that together and you’ve got the practical green solution you’re after.
Simply put, the Mitsubishi i offers a viable alternative to conventionally fueled vehicles. It may not fit every need; but with its size, maneuverability and fuel savings, it’s often the right choice for urban locations, airports, short deliveries, car sharing, campus security and courier applications, among many other fleet purposes.
* Based upon various EPA testing methods using different driving conditions and climate controls; the EPA rated the Mitsubishi i with a driving range of 62 miles per charge. Actual range will vary depending on driving/charging habits, speed, conditions, weather, temperature, and battery age. Gradual loss of battery capacity will result with time and use.
PROTECTING MORE THAN THE ENVIRONMENT
Like all Mitsubishi vehicles, this EV is equipped with some of the world’s most advanced safety features. With force-absorbing crumple zones, Mitsubishi’s RISE technology and other advances, the Mitsubishi i is engineered to meet all of the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS).
KEY SAFETY FEATURES
- The six airbag* system includes two dual-stage supplemental advanced front airbags, side-impact airbags (front), and roof-mounted curtain airbags (front and rear).
- The Approaching Vehicle Audio System (AVAS) creates a pleasant, perceptible sound (from the outside) during low-speed operation that alerts pedestrians to your presence.
- Active Stability Control (ASC) employs a series of sensors to constantly monitor the grip of the tires on the road. Should the wheels begin to slip, the ASC system works in concert with the anti-lock brake system to apply the brakes intelligently as needed to each wheel, for the ultimate sense of control.
- Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS) dramatically reduce the chance of skid on any terrain, while a Brake Override System gives preference to the brakes over the accelerator if the driver accidentally steps on both pedals at the same time.
- A waterproof, stainless steel battery case offers protection from the elements and placement of the battery case just beneath the floorboards ensures easy access in emergencies.
- The battery is mounted directly to the unibody, helping to keep drivers safe in a collision.
- Mitsubishi’s Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution (RISE) body helps to protect the driver and passengers.
- The mid-motor, rear-wheel drive (MR) configuration permits ample space in the interior, while simultaneously creating large “crumple zones” that absorb force in certain types of collisions.
- Airbags are part of a Supplemental Restraint System (SRS). To decrease the risk of injury from a deploying airbag, always wear your seatbelt, sit upright in the middle of the seat and do not lean against the door. Always place children 12 years old and under in the rear seat and use appropriate child restraints. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat. See your owner’s manual and instructions provided with your child restraint for additional information.
The Mitsubishi i’s motor is located ahead of the rear axle, a configuration that created two distinct advantages. Excellent stability on a long wheel base is one. The other is ample leg room. The Mitsubishi i may be compact from the wind’s perspective, but it’s surprisingly spacious on the inside.